On this page you’ll find information about the policies in place by Anoli Tours to assure your safety. For the most recent information (in French) of the epidemic in Martinique please visit the official government sites here and here.
ANOLI TOURS SAFETY MEASURES
Your guide is fully vaccinated (team Pfizer ;)) and has the certificate as proof if needed
As long as the Covid-19 epidemic is active, the following safety measures are in place:
– All surfaces such as door handles, seats, windows etc. are disinfected before and after each excursion and the vehicule is thouroughly cleaned and aired
– The card reader is disinfected after each use
– Disinfectant gel is available for the guests use and the use of masks is strongly encouraged during the excursion
– Your guide uses a mask in the van but has a bluetooth mic so you’ll be able to hear the commentary
– Single-use masks are available for the guests use
If you have any questions or concerns about the measures in place or the covid-19 situation, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!